Sunday, September 15, 2013

Google Docs

I am using googledocs to solve a challenge...  The challenge is that my team and I do not have enough time to meet to share ideas about DOK questions.  At our first meeting, I helped the others (4 teachers) set up a gmail account.  Then I invited them to share our DOK document.  We each add our DOK questions and input to the document.  Using googledocs makes our meetings time more efficient.  Since we know the input each of us has had, we can jump right into the discussion.  We are actually collaborating without having to be in the same room at the same time!!  We have one master document that everyone contributes to when they can.  My team loves it!!  Has anyone else used google docs with their teams or students?  What is your opinion of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment